iScopa 3.4 iPhone and iPod touch
"Scopa" is one of the most famous Italian card games. If you don't know it just have a look to the guide on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or simply try it (also available in Lite version)! You'll easily learn how to play.
In the Italian AppStore Top 25 for more than three months and still - after almost two years - Top5 in Cards and Board games ...with 4/5 stars!!!
Most common review: "...it's a 'drug': can't stop playing it...""...iScopa on iPhone and iPodTouch: the HighTech meets the tradition of the Italian playing cards games..."
ItaliaMac.it Editor Choice
- play against your iPhone or iPod Touch
- play with a friend on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- play with a friend over bluetooth
- play with a friend over a local wireless network
- full custom and optional rules covering almost all the scopa variations: scope, cards, golden cards, sette-bello, re-bello, prime, napula, berola, maratona, napoleone, asso piglia tutto, scopa d'assi, sbarazzino, declarations (cucite/accuse)
- score: 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, and loosing mode (loose to win!)
- 12 high definition italian regional traditional card sets authorized MODIANO s.r.l. (including poker decks)
- Portrait and Landscape screen mode (incl. auto-rotation)
- interchangeable backgrounds
- play cards by tapping or drag&drop
- show last played cards for both players
- SHAKE to clean up the table
- game save/restore
- original music by Italian artist Luca Francioso ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
- guide and help included
What's new in Version 3.4
- support for iPhone4 retina display
Cards now look even more awesome! Don't try to break the screen to take them out: they are still not real!!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]