[UPDATE]: New Version! v1.7.9
How it works
SmartWiFi leverages from the BlackBerry® always being connected to the network carrier. By combining cell tower and WiFi hotspot information WiFi is turned off when not needed and turned back on when needed. Because WiFi is one of the biggest consumers of battery power (when searching for WiFi networks) this has a tremendous effect on your battery life.
How SmartWiFi Saves Battery
By remembering cell tower information, SmartWiFi detects when you leave your hotspot area (e.g. home or office) and WiFi is turned off automatically. From now on you save a lot of battery power!
How to Get Connected again
SmartWiFi detects when you come back to a hotspot area (e.g. home or office) based on the network carrier's cell tower information. WiFi can be used as usual.
This product comes with a 30 days value back guarantee. More info on our website.
* Saves battery by turning off WiFi when not needed.
* Remembers the WiFi locations you use.
* Up to 100 WiFi locations supported!
* Powers WiFi back on when you are back at WiFi coverage.
* Saves battery by avoiding your device to constantly check for available WiFi hotspots.
* Displays useful information: BSSID, SSID, Data Rate, Radio Band and Signal Level.
* Supported mobile devices: GSM / GPRS, CDMA and iDEN.
For ipmart-forum: FREE!!!
* Minimum BlackBerry OS: 4.6
160x160, 240x160, 240x240, 240x260, 240x320, 320x240, 360x400, 360x480, 480x320, 480x360
4.6, 4.7 Non-Touch, 4.7 Touch Screen, 5.0 Non-Touch, 5.0 Touch Screen, 6.0 Non-Touch, 6.0 Touch Screen
Last edited by Silentz0r; 4th October 2010 at 10:22. Reason: Updated