This is version 220.127.116.11 of vnbbUtils with many improvement (higher performance, more features and friendly user interface …)
- Clean Flash Garbage: recover flash memory and RAM
- Backup/Restore all third party application with one-click.
- Quick Install: install JAD or COD file direct on Windows Explorer. Just right click on those files and select Install (vnbbUtils)
- Load OS: Automatic delete vendor.xml then run loader.exe to install OS into your BB.
Old features but improved
* Get information of the BB that connected to your computer (automatically detecting BB is connected/disconnected to/from the computer). Providing this information for OTA Downloader and EScreen Activation code generator. Especially, it help OTA Downloader simulate the environment of your BB to download the suitable version of software with your BB model and ROM version.
* USB Driver: Install USB Driver for Blackberry. If you have not install BDM yet, Computer can not recognize your BB as an USB Drive. Only click on USB Driver button, that problem have been resolved, BDM free . This driver is only for USB Drive, not for BB device manager, so if you want using full functions of vnbbUtils, install BDM is required.
* Set Time: Synchronize system time of your BB with computer
* Generate code for the Activation of Engineering Screen
* Take a screenshot of BB Screen and save as a JPG/PNG image file on your computer, or Copy to Clipboard
* Download software for BB from OTA link to your computer. This feature has been improved superior to other OTA Download utilities, allows you to download from the site that check terminal connect to as Google, Opera Mini, mopipocket … Support download over Proxy, download from indirect link (as OTA Link provide by Mobihand). Downloaded Softwares are stored in folder vnbb\OTA\App_Name
* Create ALX file to installed by BDM. Created from JAD file or Cod files that available.
* Create JAD file to install from SDCard. JAD is created from ALX or Cod files.
* Convert JAR to COD(s): this feature allow you to convert JAR file to COD & ALX.
* Install Cod(s): lets you install software from Cod files to BB directly. But I prefer to using Install from JAD
* Install JAD: lets you install software on computer to BB from the JAD file easily and quickly. Helping people who using old BB model (do not have memory card) can install software normally without opening BDM.
* Read system modules installed in the BB then:
- Save modules. Necessary in case of backup applications or store applications installed directly from your BB Browser to computer.
- Delete unnecessary modules, optimizing memory of your BB. There is a option that allows you choose to delete these modules on computer also.
* Read the information in the Event Log
* Delete Event log to release memory
* Wipe Device at low-level, this function help you when you want to upgrade OS
* Factory Reset: remove IT policy