A. SSHing winterboard theme into proper directory using Cyberduck/iFunbox
1.First Download an SSH Client such as Cyberduck for OSX or iPhoneTunnel if your on Windows
2. Then locate your phones IP Address. Make sure your phone is on the same network as your computer you are SSHing from.
] 3. Open Cyberduck
4. Click Open Connection on Cyberduck
] 5. Click the drop down menu and select SFTP(SSH File Transfer Protocol) Make sure the port is 22
] 6. Use the IP Address we located on your iPhone and input it where it says Server.
7. The user name is “root” and the password is “alpine”. Both are without caps. Then hit Connect.
8. A screen will pop up asking “Do you want to allow the host access?” Select Allow for one time use or Always to connect everytime
] 9. Then you will need to hit the up button to go into the previous directory: private/var/
] 10. Then you will need to open up Stash : private/var/stash/
] 11. Next open up Themes.*******: private/var/stash/Themes.********
] Just drag and drop your theme into this folder
] Next open up Winterboard and enable the theme…..
THANKS TO ORIGINAL POSTER
B. Installing themes in .deb format:
1. SSH into your iPhone and go to /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall copy the .deb file there and that just reboot your device. If Autoinstall folder is not lying in /var/root/Media/Cydia then you can create yourself.
2. Or if you have ifile, you can ssh into your iphone and put it anywhere you like it. Open iFile in your iphone and look for your deb file, tap on it and click install. You just need to respring in order to have your theme installed.
Last edited by inVictus; 9th November 2011 at 17:34.
"People get what they get it's not what they deserved"