Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations: Volume 2 1.0 iPhone and iPod Touch
** From the only medical developer highlighted by Apple in every WWDC Keynote since 2008 **
The classic guide to general surgery procedures is now available for Apple handheld devices. Based on the renowned Eighth Edition as available on AccessSurgery, Zollinger's applications allow you to access step-by-step instructions and superb line drawings for numerous general surgical procedures. Some procedures also include fully-narrated, slideshow presentations outlining each step in the procedure, from Intro and Indications through Post-Operative Care.
You can navigate through detailed images with the flick of a finger, pinch to zoom, and tap to read easy-to-follow instructions for each procedure. The 31 procedures in the Gastrointestinal: Upper application include:
· Closure of Perforation—Subphrenic Abscess
· Enteroenterostomy, Stapled
· Fundoplication, Laparoscopic*
· Gastrectomy, Hofmeister Method
· Gastrectomy, Polya Method
· Gastrectomy, Subtotal
· Gastrectomy, Subtotal—Omentectomy
· Hemigastrectomy, Billroth I Method
· Hemigastrectomy, Billroth I Stapled
· Hemigastrectomy, Billroth II, Stapled
· Laparotomy, the Closure
· Laparotomy, the Opening
· Loop Ileostomy*
· Meckel's Diverticulectomy
· Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy—PEG*
· Pyloroplasty, Stapled
· Resection of Small Intestine
· Resection of Small Intestine, Stapled
· Resection of Small Intestine, Stapled (Alternative Methods)
· Roux-en-Y Gastrojejunostomy
· Total Gastrectomy
· Total Gastrectomy, Stapled
· Vagotomy, Subdiaphragmatic Approach
· Zenker's Diverticulectomy
· Anatomy of the Large Intestine
* Procedures include narrated presentations.
Modality is a premier developer of digital learning, assessment, training and reference applications for Apple iOS devices. In November 2010, Modality was acquired by Epocrates, Inc., ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]), a leading provider of point-of-care tools and interactive services to healthcare professionals and the healthcare industry.
All content (c) McGraw-Hill
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Modality’s line of educational applications.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact us immediately at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily!
We read your emails every day and respond quickly to ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
For more information and to learn what's coming when, visit [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
What's new in Version 1.0
- Improved application stability
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]