taken from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is a hybrid for the Curve 8520 Device. I recommend uninstalling any other OS’s off of your computer and running CCleaner (including registry cleaner) to ensure a clean install. Please back up all your data before proceeding.

-This is meant to install over the following OS:
8520: 5.0.0.900
-Run Willyboy 8520 v8.2.exe to install the hybrid over the base.
-"Exit" the installer, BBHTool Shrink-A-OS will pop up. Shrink accordingly, but conservatively.
-If you choose to wipe, now would be the time to do it.
-Launch loader from SAOS. If core applications are missing from loader selection, try launching from BBSAK or BBMCP.

This is a .1007/.1015/.357build.

-Supports all languages.
-Includes all stock Blackberry games and IM Applications with loader options.
-Includes Ubertwitter, speedtest, hootsuite, and ledreset.
-BIG thanks to Lyricidal for allowing me to use his new BBH TOOL! This will pop up instead of Shrink-A-OS after the install but it functions just the same.... only better! Check out his work at BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home!

Known bug: You cannot manually set your time from the clock in this build. If you wish to set the time, you must do so through the setup wizard. Also, you cannot access options through the message folder. I will work on patching this one.

We couldn't be more excited about this build. Not only are we providing a base java which hasn't even leaked yet, but we included the most recent 5.0 and 6.0 files! We ironed out as many of the bugs of this build as we could, but we couldn't hold back the speed from you any longer! Enjoy it! Don't forget, to optimize battery life I recommend a security wipe and selective restore.

It is important to keep in mind that the first couple reboots will take a lot longer than normal. Also, battery life will not be good until the device settles which usually takes 24-48 hours. If you have it loaded and are experiencing sub-par performance, consider wiping a reloading. Another helpful utility is to every once in a while give your phone a security wipe.

Device/About Screen/Help Screen
8520/5.0.0.1007/5.0.0.1007

Please post your comments and feedback! ENJOY!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]