Suturing techniques Videos 2.5 (iPhone)
May 06, 2010
Seller: Frederic Elharar
© 2009, iPhormation
LANGUAGES: English, French
***In this version(2.5) all videos are new, 3 new suturing techniques and others ameliorations to discover.
This is the last iPhone version before universal iPhone-iPad version.***
If you are a dental surgeon or dentistry student this is the application for you, it reviews the various suturing techniques used in oral surgery.
For each suture you will find:
- a VIDEO demonstrating how to perform it,
- its advantages,
- its drawbacks,
- ts indications.
The videos were filmed using silicon models to make them as clear as possible. With V. 2.0 we added clinic videos.
- How would you perform a post-extraction cross suture on a patient taking anticoagulant medication so as to keep the haemostatic sponge in the socket in place?
- How would you perform a simple continuous suture after multiple extractions and/or alveolar ridge correction?
These are just two of the questions this application answers. In both cases, a loop suture would have been less effective and a waste of time.
The list of suturing techniques dealt with in this application, which currently stands at 9, will be gradually increased with free updates. Today 12 with V. 2.5.
We would be glad to receive your suggestions and comments.
No Internet connection required after purchase (a few minutes)
OS 3.0 or later necessary.
Version française disponible
What's new in Version 2.5
- all videos are new,
- 3 new suturing techniques,
- ameliorations to discover,
- last iPhone version before universal iPhone-iPad version
] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]