Ok so I got Nokia C6, and I am not really happy.. Problem is that lot of stuff is missing that where common in all phones I had till now...
Some of them are :
- to type numbers I need to press Fn all the time.. Same goes with capitalized letters.. Why the hell it always return to standard letters after each input ?? Its really frustrating when you need to type in 12 numbers etc...
- I can't import contacts from SIM ( there is option to show SIM contacts, but they are not shown after I turn that option ON )
- keyboard buttons are kinda too small
- really hard to see what programs are currently opened
- can't find decent PDF viewer ( the Adobe one doesn't have full screen )
- its impossible to set on the main screen any program shortcut ( you can choose only few )
Does Nokia N900 have problems like this ?
WHAT I NEED :
- keyboard that is simple and fast to use with not too small buttons. It also should have permament caps lock and "numbers input" buttons
- big enough screen so that I can read e-books, PDF files etc.
- app that enables me to read PDF files in FULL screen
- ability to place shortcuts on main screen
- easy browsing on internet
- easy way to see what are currently opened programs
I don't really need games, emulators, super camera, not sure even about touchscreen etc..
I also had iPhone 3G, and I hated typing text messages on touchscreen. Otherwise it would be great phone for me I guess except it lacked some options even my old Nokia 3110 had.
I love that you can turn off Nokia C6 and alarm clock still works ( iPhone couldn't do it >.< ) .