Organizer (Google Calendar™ support) 4.2 (iPhone)
* Special Sale! 33% OFF for a limited time only!
Organizer is an iPhone application that works just like a real organizer. You can enter text, create diagrams, use emoji, insert pictures and save contacts just as you would write them down in your organizer. You can also record and play voice memos on the iPhone and iPod touch (older models will require an additional microphone). It is the perfect tool to manage your daily schedule, to-do list, notes or diary.
The new version (4.2) automatically adjusts the height of the page to fit everything you write or place on a page. You can also backup and restore the data in Organizer via iTunes’ file sharing feature.
Other features include the followings:
- Sync with "Calendar" app
- Sync with Google Calendar™
- Enter text (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough) with checkbox and bullets.
- Enter events (including recurring events)
- Insert tweets from Twitter™.
- Insert emoticons (182 emoticons are supplied)
- Insert photos by taking a picture from within Organizer, or by importing it from the photo library.
- Insert contacts from the address book.
- Insert voice memo.
- Insert shapes (line, freehand, rectangle, round rectangle and ellipse)
- Monthly and weekly calendars.
- List view with todo management (check/uncheck items, see open/all todos, etc)
- Search functionality.
- Backup and restore via "Organizer Sync" on Mac or PC.
- Optional passcode protection.
- Various options and options (go to “Settings” on home screen).
- Shows holidays in 21 countries.
- And many more!
What's new in Version 4.2
- Automatically adjusts the height of the page.
- Added option to insert tweets in chronological order
- Can insert today’s date and time in text-entry window.
- Added an option to delete Google Calendar events, Calendar events and tweets in Organizer when the feature is turned off in the settings.
- Option to hide certain elements in monthly/weekly calendars.
- Backup and restore data using iTunes.
- Bug fixes.