Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Essential Cydia Apps (Post yours too)

Share/Bookmark
    Ex-Master Moderator
    -=PINOY=-
    Phone model
    iPhone 4/3Gs
    (37626)

iPmart Essential Cydia Apps (Post yours too)

When I was a newbie, I always ask this question:
    I jailbreaked my iPhone, I have Cydia running, now what?

Well WE compiled some basic app/tweak to get you started with your newly jailbroken iDevices...

A. Must Haves:
    1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - just like the explorer on our PC.
    2. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Adds a substrate that allows you to download directly from SAFARI. Very useful when downloading deb file. Works with iFile. SORRY BUT FOR ios 4 only.
    3. SBSettings - If you have been on symbianOS this is like jBaktaskman.
    4. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - This is an app so you can download/install cracked apps directly on your device. If you install this on cydia, it will also install the appsync which is a prerequisite.
    5. Winterboard - Like theming, this is for you then....
    6. afc2dd - This is a tweak that lets you use your device as a usb/ lets you access your idevice's file system through your pc/mac.

B. Add-ons:
    1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - This is a tweak that lets you uninstall cydia apps directly on springbord. Don't forget to reboot btw.
    2. BytaFont - Depends on your ios version, this is an app for changing your iDevice's default font. Fontswap is working until 3.1.3 while bytafont is for newer iOS.
    3. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - A better replacement for the default messaging app.
    4. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - This is a tweak which is an improvement in folders of the current folder system of iOs.
    5. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Dock as many apps/folders as you want!!!
    6. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Customize your SPRINGBOARD anyway you want.
    7. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - This will enable tethering on your iOs.
    8. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]/[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - This will fake your device into thinking that it is using wifi signal instead of your 3G/Data Plan.
    9. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Lets you make in-app purchases free of charge.

All apps/tweaks that don't have links, you can download at Cydia for free. Will keep this UPDATED.

Those coloured BLUE means it is available here or in Cydia that is compatible for iOS 5.

Please feel free to post yours....

NO REQUEST ALLOWED
    YOU CAN POST YOUR REQUEST [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ONLY
    Last edited by inVictus; 23rd January 2012 at 20:55. Reason: Updated

2. Welcome

To see more of this thread, please login or register.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234