MIX: 220.127.116.11xx and 6.1.0.xx
About Screen: 18.104.22.1686
Help Screen: 22.214.171.124 (2475)
In this serie I try to optimize OS 126.96.36.1996 official,
I hope this hybrid OS to provide the best in your HH.
BBM version 188.8.131.52
CJK Read Only
download DBZ Mademoiselleadel.rar, then extrac on your PC
Base-install OS (eg) 184.108.40.2064 then delete the entire contents of the folder its OS, (eg: C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Shared \ Loader Files \ 9800AllLang_v220.127.116.114_P18.104.22.168)
-and then delete the vendor file in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader
sluruh copy and paste the contents of the folder dr OSDBZ Mademoiselleade.rar (java, ALX, UMTS) to a folder in the base OS OS
-Backup all data and 3rd Apps.
-Wipe device using BBSAK / JL_cmder / BBMCP or Other Tools
-Load the OS through a distinguished Loader.exe is located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader
- When finished doing the restore data and 3rd Apps.
Some important things which need to be noticed:
* do pullbatt at least 3x a timeout on the first day of installation.
* Do not forget to delete the file "Vendor.xml" which is located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader
* Freeze / Lag / Memory Drain can happen after a restore of data and BBM as well as Group.
* During the first 1-2 days it could happen drain battery or memory-intensive because the process of adaptation of this hybrid OS. So do not be a standard for review.
* Suggestions, Criticism & Input from all teman2 using this hybrid is my hope that, as a reference for me.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]