Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [expired] Still wanna u're cert+key ??? [JUST PM ME]

Share/Bookmark
    Phone model
    NOKIA96
    (55893)

Star Still wanna u're cert+key ??? [JUST PM ME] { Hack with installserver 99,99% Works }

Its just simply impossible to have certificate now, even if you get your hands on 1, its almost useless for you as you won't be able to sign and install MOST of the apps. So use this very simple method to hack your device and get rid of that cert error
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

As my previous thread was closed coz the regulation, I'm sory for that Mod. If U guys still wanna u're cert+key just PM me. ..

There is some rules at here too , if U want to Request cert+key, U must use Next line as the subject of the PM you need to send me.... it's the keyword ..Lolzz .

<< Keywords >>
    "Please @karyawati I wanna my cert+key ... I lop u full so much muach muach muach .. "

If the words not exactly like I'm saying,I wont Reply u're PM. Is that clear ....... ?!!?!!

{ Hack with installserver 99,99% Works } { Video tutorial included } { see at post #30}

TESTED ON NOKIA C-6
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA 5233
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA C5-00
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA N86
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA E71 fw 501.21.009
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA 5800XM fw 51
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA X6
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA 6220 classic
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA 5530 fw 32
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA N97 rm-553 v12.2.110
    ALSO TESTED ON NOKIA ... added soon ..
    Worked well in s60v3 also, but annoying info on top side of screen like append, deleted whenever i install, uninstall applications
    Last edited by Khantastic; 6th January 2012 at 16:07. Reason: No need to request for reps..

2. Welcome

To see more of this thread, please login or register.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast