Item DesItem Description
It's so discreet, there's no icon to launch it. Simply type your custom launch-key on the keypad and your 'BlackBook' appears.
So what's new in BlackBook v188.8.131.52?
- BLACKBERRY OS 7 NOW SUPPORTED!
- Multiple Email Addresses
- Revamped Menu Interface
- HTML Email Supported
- User Pics in Contact List
- Various speed enhancements
- Enhanced SMS Filtering
- Threaded SMS
- Revamped GUI
- Backup / Restore Contacts
- Real-time Contact Searching
- Contact Photos
- Hot Key / Shortcuts
- Completely Hidden Contact List
- Custom Filtering For Calls, SMS, PIN, Email
- Extended SMS (1400 Characters)
- Fake Caller-Id Names
- Auto Closes
- Vibration Alerts
- Custom Message Pop-Up Alerts
- Outbound Email Attachments
- Import / Export Contacts
** HOW TO RUN **
BlackBook does NOT have an ICON. To launch it for the first time you must press the RED - END CALL BUTTON five (5) times in-a-row. (Your Launch Key is customizable in the OPTIONS)
u can try for os 5
Download Link --------- > [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Leave your pin For serial thx..
Tutorial : How to find the key alone !
Start calculator and choose hex, then write your PIN number .
Example with my pin :
] Press the Dec /button/ and then Or/button/
] Write the code from the image and press enter
] Select hex and you will see your key Enjoy !!!
Last edited by reks76; 23rd April 2013 at 21:08. Reason: Tutorial : Tutorial : How to find the key alone !