The fully featured Gameboy Advance emulator! It supports all iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad devices. gpSPhone is brought to you with permission by gpSP's original author, Exophase. Exophase maintains the license to gpSP. Icon by Jesus Badia (winfis).
- No advertisements!
- iCade, iCP, and WiiMote controller support!
- Download content!
- Play thousands of GBA games!
- Use landscape or portrait controllers!
- Choose different controller layouts!
- Skin your own controllers.
- Great performance!
- Save states and battery saves working!
- Real Time Clock implemented!
YOU must supply the BIOS and ROM files to play:
- I do not provide the required BIOS.
- The BIOS is named gba_bios.bin.
- The BIOS has an MD5 of a860e8c0b6d573d191e4ec7db1b1e4f6.
- I do not provide games (ROMs).
- Copy the case sensitive BIOS file named gba_bios.bin to /var/mobile/ROMs/GBA/
- Copy your GBA ROMs to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA/ or use the Search feature to download to that directory.
- To enable WiiMote use, install the BTstack package on Cydia and enable WiiMote controls in the options of gpSPhone. Restart gpSPhone and you will be able to pair your WiiMote for use.
NOTE:Save states from v6 are incompatible with v7. To carry over a save from v6, save within the game itself and not a savestate, update to v7, load the save within the game and create a new savestate point.
New in v7.1.3:
- Fixed a bug causing current savestates loaded not to be saved again.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Respect can give you power, but power does not give you respect.