ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. The clever part about this: ScummVM just replaces the executables shipped with the game, allowing you to play them on systems for which they were never designed!
ScummVM lets you run these adventures: Adventure Soft's Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2; Revolution's Beneath A Steel Sky, Broken Sword 1 and Broken Sword 2; Flight of the Amazon Queen; Wyrmkeep's Inherit the Earth; Coktel Vision's Gobliiins and games based on LucasArts' SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) system. SCUMM is used for many games, including Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max and more. Compatibility with supported games is continually improving, so check back often.
* Emulates all Sega Master System and Game Gear roms
* Full quality sound support, with volume control
* Runs games directly from Inbox
* Automatically run games from ZIP or RAR files
* Games run at full speed on all phones
* Auto or Manual speed selection - to speed up or slow down games
* Save/load game support
* AutoSave - never lose game progress again!
* Fully definable keys
* Hotswap A/B buttons
* Send games to your friends via IR or Bluetooth
* Full 'skin' support
Sticky by Kassad
Last edited by Kassad; 12th August 2006 at 14:35.