Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Sygic GPS Navigation apk + Base files + MAPS (constantly updated)

Share/Bookmark
    Phone model
    SAMSUNG GALAXY S
    (120)

Default Re: Sygic GPS Navigation Maps for v11.2.0

Hi, I am using sygic since 6 months without any issue.But so far I have not been able to add any photo to the map try whatever I may.When I double tap the point where I am,the menu to take photo comes up.After that I snap a phpto of some object of interest near by and try to upload.But it never gets uploaded.So,somebody,please help.

Phone model
    Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
    (8)

Default Re: Sygic GPS Navigation apk + Base files + MAPS (constantly updated)

can someone relink the files to mediafire? It seems that I have difficulties in downloading it...
    Many thanks!

Phone model
    galaxy s
    (10)

Hi anyone here has got the latest map for Singapore?
    Thanks in advance.

Phone model
    n900 Galaxy Note
    (110)

Does the real-time traffic work with this?

Phone model
    P1i i9000 i8000 Nokia 6070
    (1918)

Quote Originally Posted by caroland View Post
    Hi anyone here has got the latest map for Singapore?
    Thanks in advance.
    Every Map available is the latest from S-ygic!

Phone model
    samsung galaxy s2
    (10)

Hi guys PLEASE HELP me i have installed sygic GPS Navigation 11.2.6 with India map, the problem i have been facing is the CITY GUIDE option in India maps is greayed out for me i.e the option is not available, but it is available for other countries like USA, Singapore and whole of Middle East. Anyone who can help me or had same problem and have found the solution please reply. Please.

Phone model
    SE T68-X10 Nokia 8850
    (10)

Hi,

I would try to test the beta version of Sygic 12.1 from the official.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

But, I could not install the apk, error with signature... How we do for success?
    My mobile is a Xperia Ray with Official ICS from Sony.

Thanks you.

RASTA !!! Senior Poster RASTAVIPER's Avatar
    Phone model
    NEXUS 4, N101T, Desire HD
    (8019)

Quote Originally Posted by chiky33 View Post
    Hi,

I would try to test the beta version of Sygic 12.1 from the official.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

But, I could not install the apk, error with signature... How we do for success?
    My mobile is a Xperia Ray with Official ICS from Sony.

Thanks you.
    ICS is not supported for beta and its only for update on official licences.

Unleashed from my Nook Color at 1.2G
    Danger Is Real
    Fear is an Option

Phone model
    HTC Diamond
    (10344)

[Android] Sygic GPS Navigation 11.2.6 World Maps and Program [cracked]
    Requirements: Android v2.1 and higher, supports App2SD
    Overview: Maps of Africa, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Europe, Middle East, South America, USA_Canada_Mexico

] Download Instructions:
    Scroll toward the bottom of the LinkSave.in page, that opens, until you see "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice.
    Below this notice, is a gray box titled Visitorpassword. Type gorilla in the gray box & click enter. The download link/links will be at the bottom
    of the page that opens. Use the single downward pointing arrow under the word "Download" to download the map.
    Password; gorilla

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [577MB] Multiple download sites, all files are interchangeable

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [688MB] Multiple download sites, all files are interchangeable
    Algeria Angola Benin Botswana Burkina Faso Cameroon Democratic Republic of Congo Gabon Ghana Kenya Lesotho Malawi Mali Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Morocco Mozambique Namibia Niger Nigeria Republic of Congo Reunion Senegal South Africa Swaziland Tanzania Togo Tunisia Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [939MB] Multiple download sites, all files are interchangeable
    Brunei Hong Kong India Indonesia Macau Malaysia Pakistan Philippines Singapore Taiwan Thailand

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [394MB] Multiple download sites, all files are interchangeable

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [3.73GB] Multiple download sites, all files are interchangeable
    Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [194MB] Multiple download sites, all files are interchangeable
    Bahrain Egypt Iran Israel Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [587MB] Multiple download sites, all files are interchangeable
    Argentina Brazil Chile Colombia Uruguay Venezuela

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [3.56GB] Multiple download sites, all files are interchangeable
    Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Mexico Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

PLEASE PM, IF DEAD LINKS FOUND

Phone model
    n95
    (10)

hello

requires that the (nexus-s) root ? for install sygic 11.2 ?
    thanks.

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast