THINGS YOU NEED FOR SPOOFING
1. KIES : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
2. APPLIST : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
3. UNMODIFIED GAMES: SEE LINKS BELOW
Procedure : (ALSO SEE VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW)
NOTE: this method works with unmodified apps only
1) open the folder of your unmodified paid app which you want to install. Select all folders and file
(i.e Bin,Data,Res,info,Share and signature.. etc) right click on selected items;go to 7zip and Add all files to (name of main folder).zip".
the moral is you must have Bin,Data,Res,info,Share and signature.. etc in your zip file directly. not inside any other folder.
2) Open applist (newer version). select middle tab (look on upper part of window with kies icon). Now drag and drop THE ZIP FILE to this tab window or click on browse and add the ZIP file. leave it and dont close it.
3) now open kies. Install any smaller free apps or games (any app will do) from appstore and you are done.
Here the real work has been done. kies thinks you are installing a free software and but applist force it to install the unmodded paid app.
1) after installing the app you will see two icons in menu one for the paid app you just installed. and one other icon "installing". this "installing" icon is the icon of the free app you selected in kies to install. just remove this installing icon from menu.
2)if something goes wrong install another free app.Most likely it happens due to poor net connectivity.
3) The developers claimed that this method works on any firmware 1.2, 1.0, 1.1. SO test it out and tell me if this works on latest 1.2 firmwares.And if someone has 2.0 installed please check it on that to.
4)Dont curse me if this dont work for any person.
Note: After every installation you should close the applist and start again for the next installation If you don't do that then you might face problem regarding Kies not detecting your phone etc...
VIDEO TUTORIAL :
Last edited by rajat1983; 1st October 2011 at 16:14.