Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (Theme Effects) New effects for S^3 Belle only by jlmvc

Share/Bookmark
    Phone model
    N8 Delight Belle 4.0
    (225)

Default (Theme Effects) New effects for S^3 Belle only by jlmvc (16.02.2012)

Hey everyone,

I finally upgraded to Belle...again, so I decided to update my effects for Belle. I have tweaked them a little as you will see in the video. Let me know if you have any problems with the effects.

Thanks to andrenlsbr for some ideas and his great work and to everyone who has contributed to the Symbian effect scene

You can drop them in a custom firmware or follow one of the tutorials for adding effects to Belle.

1. Your phone should be hacked.
    2. (a) You can use them in rofs2 in a CFW in resources\effects or
    (b)You can edit Z:\Resource\Effects\manifest.mf:
    Open file with editor like notepad; find the line "z:\resource\effects" and change it to "c:\effects".
    Then add this modified file to rofs2, repack and reflash with phoenix in "update software" so you don't lose any data.
    (c) Change the effects location by adding a modded aknskinsrv.dll, put the effects wherever your mod points to, and auto-activate the c2zbin patch (with domainserv) in rompatcher if necessary.
    3. You need to reboot your phone before they take effect.

There are tutorials out there explaining how to apply these effects. Here is one awesome tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I hope you all enjoy my efforts. Let me know what you think.

Here is the video. Sorry about the bad quality. I only have a webcam to use. Let me know what you think.

UPDATE! (16.02.2012)
    Here are my new effects! Smooth effects v2.1. I wanted effects that were functional and pleasing to the eye. Hope I succeeded and you like them. Also I have updated my original Belle effects to v1.3. I just fixed a couple of things
    Let me know what you guys think.

Video for v1.3

Video for Smooth Effects v2.1
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Here are the links

Belle effects v1.3 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    New Smooth Belle effects v2.1 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by jlmvc; 21st February 2012 at 16:13. Reason: New Update

2. Welcome

To see more of this thread, please login or register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast