Download here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
* After download the choinese_n9.tar.gz, copy into N9/Downloads.
* Go to Setting --> Security --> Developer mode --> Turn ON, and back to main Menu.
* Open (~ $Terminal)
* Type: devel-su then enter.
* Type password: rootme then enter.
* Type command follow this step: tar -zxvf /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/chinese_n9.tar.gz -C/ enter.
* If successful this time will show a lot of file path.
* After done, exit Terminal and restart your N9.
* Next to the language settings which can be set up. Set as follows:
Settings-> Time and language-> Text input-> Installed input methods
Out of many languages, to the last election on the Simplified Chinese
Settings-> Time and language-> Text input-> Active input method
Select Simplified Chinese.
In the input process, can be directly used gestures to switch between Chinese and English, very convenient.
Last edited by nelsonlee; 10th April 2012 at 18:10.