PwnieExpress - hacking tools (flash image for n900)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
● Comes with a wide variety of pen-testing tools installed with quick access shortcuts
● Supports wireless monitor mode and injection for WEP cracking
● Supports promiscuous mode for sniffing other traffic passively
● Man in the middle capabilities for intercepting network traffic
● Metasploit, Fasttrack, SET, Scapy, Nikto, SSLstrip, iodine
● Kismet, Aircrack-NG, Wifite, Wifizoo, GrimWEPa, Wepbuster
● Nmap, netcat, tcpdump, wireshark, tshark, Ettercap-NG, exploitDB, macchanger
● presencevnc client, x11vnc server, conky, tor, rdesktop, openvpn, netmon, iptables
Turn the phone on by holding the small power button on the top (between volume and camera
button). Phone will vibrate and white Nokia screen will appear.
The first thing to get used to is the interface to the N900. The way it works it simple, but knowing a
few key things will greatly help in navigating. The main desktop screen will have most of the key pentesting
tools available via convenient shortcut icons. The screen to the left will have some key admin
tools. There are 4 desktop screens by default.
By tapping the upper left hand corner you will have access to multitasking between running
applications as well as different desktop areas. One of these areas is the main applications folder
where all applications with an icon are stored. This is where you will find things like the application
manager, file manager, and other general settings for the phone.
Also in the upper left hand corner to the right of the clock shows a battery and connection information.
If you tap here you will have access to wireless devices and a basic connection manager. Use this to
connect to wifi and Internet.
TIP: Once in an xterm shell, you can increase/decrease the font size with volume buttons.
[code][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]