Remembary Connected Diary v1.4.2
Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
"Remembary is a great iPad journal app" - AppAdvice.com
""Remembary is the app to beat for new diary…journal apps" - 148Apps.com
*** Featured in "New and Notable" and "What's Hot" in the Canadian and Worldwide App Stores. ***
Remembary is the beautiful iPad daily diary/journal that helps you remember what happened today - or last week.
Remembary gives context to each day's entry, automatically including pictures and videos from your iPad's library, tweets, Facebook statuses, and RSS feed items, - so you can more easily remember what happened. If your pictures or tweets have location information, Remembary even puts them on a map!
- A full-featured personal journal, easy to navigate and intuitive to use.
- Automatically searches your iPad's photo library and includes pictures and videos from each day. Tap on them to view full-screen.
- iPad2 can take pictures and videos from within Remembary.
- Automatically fetches your tweets, Facebook statuses, and up to 5 RSS feeds, and instantly adds entries to the correct days in your journal.
- Bulk download up to 3500 of your past tweets.
- Search in real time through all of your journal entries, tweets, Facebook statuses, and RSS entries.
- Choose from ten artist-designed themes, twelve font styles and any font size.
- Optional password protection.
- Export your journal by day/month/year/all, and send it via email and DropBox.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Photo and map lookup functions updated to work better with iOS5. Other small fixes and updates.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [/code]
Respect can give you power, but power does not give you respect.