[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]hello all,
after the tremendous success of N86 Monologue - and N86 Transforme -
I present to u all my final & goodbye present for our beloved N86-8MP.
this CFW - to explain as a change log can be summarized in one sentence as never before seen & experienced N86 experience as before.. that is just as yet. try it n feel the difference.
Major transformation over the previous releases is better ram management, better stability & application management and above all Symbian Anna UI elements transformation for N86- S60 V3.2
Also some minor bug fixed here and there.
And yes now u can flash via Phoenix without any error - a super exclusive by STRATEGIST.
BTW this CFW has been dedicated to my son - DEV and created jointly by me (STRATEGIST) and my bro VISHWA.
enjoy the N86 Anna experience with Symbian DEV.
good luck all n regards.
PS- to flash via phoenix...
1. The procedure is the same for flashing Dead phones.
2. Start Phoenix. Connect your phone with USB Cable [phone must be off at this time].
3. Click File>Open Product. Select your RM code from the window that appears. Click OK.
4. Click File> Manage Connections. Select No Connection. Then APPLY and CLOSE.
5. Now straight away click Flashing>Firmware Update.
6. A window will open. Click on Browse button [the one with 3 dots].
7. A window will open with various products and various regions. Choose the region or country of your choice according to the language pack you want to install.
8. Check the option “Dead Phone USB Flashing”.
9. Click Refurbish.
10. Flashing has started.
11. After some seconds flashing will pause asking you to turn your phone ON.
12. Press POWER button of your phone until backlight comes up.
13. Flashing will proceed.
14. Your phone will automatically start when the flashing finishes. After finish you can safely remove your data cable from handset.
also when u select dead usb mode go to options in the lower bar n delete the mmc fpsx file (or the file marked in red)
also double click on the uda n select the option to backup/restore also.
REMEMBER I HAVE PROVIDED A BLANK UDA, BLANK ROFS2 & also BLANK ROFS3.
so u all have almost UDA(82MB)+ROFS2(28MB) & ROFS3(almost 7 MB) free space to put ur own mods n languages.
when u want to add languages just put ur resource & .R* files only and update the bootup language text file in resource folder accordingly.
AND yes u can flash via JAF also as usual.
a complete tutorial is available in the forum also.
happy flashing n enjoy..
my final n goodbye present for N86 dedicated to DEV - my little angel.....
oops here's the link to Symbian DEV
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PS again - sorry for no screenshots, someone will have to help me here, regards
Last edited by strategist; 18th December 2011 at 13:35.