FileScout - the complete File Text Zip and Image Manager v188.8.131.52
Requires OS 4.3.0 or higher
-Developer Challenge 2009 Finalists (Final 16)-
-SuperApp Developer Challenge 2010 Regional Selection-
FileScout is a file explorer for your BlackBerry®. In addition to its core functionality (browse the file system, create directories, copy, move, rename, zip, unzip, delete files, or open your media files directly, FileScout also allows you to open text files (including .ini or .xml) so you are able to edit, copy, and paste text segments of text.
Additionally FileScout allows you to manipulate images (resize & rotate), easily save and access your favorites, search for files, create playlists across multiple folders, send files via email, Bluetooth® or BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), archive eMails, capture Screenshots and access your Dropbox (separate free Plugin)
FileScout Core Features:
* Showing content of directories (including hidden files) sorted by name, type, size or date
* Create new directories, copy, move, rename, or delete files (incl. directory structures)
* Zip and unzip files or complete directory structures (no support for password protected zips)
* Browse the content of zip files (without extracting)
* Show details for files and directories
* Display thumbnails for supported image files (optional)
* Resize or rotate images (90° 180° -90°)
* Capture Screenshots of your Device
* Open all media files (if supported by your device (incompatible with BeamReader))
* Open files (like ini or xml) as plain text to edit, copy, and paste text segments
* Search for files and directories on your device
* Send any file as email attachment
* Send any file to any of your BBM Contacts (require BBM 184.108.40.206 (or above))
* Send/Receive any file(s) via Bluetooth® to/from another device that support OBEX
* Define a favorite directory list
* Create playlists
* Access Device SystemEventLog
* Key shortcuts for all core functions (Help in #Menu)
* If you use OS4.x: Delete pre-installed wallpapers, videos, and ringtones (not avail. for OS5+)
Before your purchase feel free to download the 14 day trial version.
[code][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [/code]
1. Important!!, After installation do not open the application FileScout who has been installed.
2. Select Options, then select the application, select FileScout, select edit permissions,
Expand the connection, then setting Internet, Server Network, Wifi to "Deny", then save.
3. Select Options again, select FileScout Options, select General Settings, uncheck
tick the "automatically check for updates", then change the setting to setting Preferred Networks "BES" and then save
4. Open FileScout application, select Register, enter the serial key.
5. Close FileScout application and could subsequently be used.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by Barbiox Dogg; 4th January 2012 at 16:41.
Respect can give you power, but power does not give you respect.