[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
1. Create your background image size of 480x854 in PNG fomat
2. Rename it to meegotouch-desktop-bg.png
3. Copy the resulting file to your smartphone in the Downloads folder
4. In the same folder Downloads unzip libmeegotouchviews-modified-default.css from the archive ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]).
5. Open a terminal and type:
rootme (the default password)
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/meegotouch-desktop-bg.png /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/backgrounds/
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/libmeegotouchviews-modified-default.css /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchhome/style/[/code]
PS. For the subsequent change of the background, you need only change meegotouch-desktop-bg.png
But to return to the standard change libmeegotouchviews-modified-default.css to the original ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]).
Last edited by kuzmichov; 17th January 2012 at 18:19.