JAVA MIX!!! About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
184.108.40.2063 + 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Email Setup Application ver. 7.11.0619.1924
Why use this hybrid?
1. Less memory and battery drain, boot up time and browser => VERY QUICK!!!
2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
1. Download & Install your selected device OS( Recommended 723)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700AllLang_v22.214.171.1243_P126.96.36.199\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700AllLang_v188.8.131.523_P184.108.40.206\
4. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
5. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
6. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
7. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
8. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
9. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
10. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
11. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
12. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
13. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
Enjoy your hybrid!!!!!!
Last edited by yDdraigGoch; 10th April 2012 at 17:59. Reason: update url