Hi guys. Lately I've been searching for nintendo emulators for my nokia N97 (with hegazy v13.09 firmware). There are some sites that explain how to install vampent emulators for N97 by using virtual keyboard but I have found a better and easier solution. So here is what you have to do:
1) Download all vampent emulators (just search ipmart and you'll find them) These are the versions that I tested and they are working:
Gba emulator: vbag 1.25; NES emulator: vNes.v1.7.unsigned.Cracked; SNES emulator: VSun.Plus.v1.01.S60v3; GB emulator: vBoy.v1.31.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA
2) Install them
3) If you want to set vsun, for instance, start a game (or a color demo that comes with emulator)
4) Now you will see a scrambled picture in your phone (this is because the emulator's graphic output is set on "direct" and you have to change it to "bitmap"
5) Now press menu key (physical key on your N97) and this will exit the emulator
6) Go to folder hack (if you are using hegazy v13-09) and start "ramblow"
7) Now press "cleanup" and wait until your phone terminates some applications
8) Now press options-application-exit and yes
9) Now you are in Vsun menu and all you have to do is set your keys (you have to remap "menu" key immediately - I personally remapped it to backshift on my N97)
10) The last step is to change graphic output from "direct" to "bitmap" and that's it now you have a working super nintendo emulator on your N97 Just repeat the process for the rest of these emulators.
I tested all these emulators and they work like a charm I hope this helps!