Garmin TransAlpin 2012 Pro
Released: May, 2012
Part number: 010-11404-01
Thanks to Jürgen
Always find the right tracks for your alpine adventure in Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Slovenia and Lichtenstein. The ultimate map for outdoor recreation, Garmin TransAlpine includes hiking/mountain biking trails, mountain peaks and crossings as well as searchable points of interest.
- Shows high quality digital topographic vector map data (1:25.000) in parts of Austria, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Slovenia
- Includes Digital Elevation Model (DEM) and dense contour intervals of 20 m isobar distances
- Displays special routes or information depending on the activity chosen by the user, differentiating between pedestrian activity and cycling activity
- Includes searchable business, touristic, outdoor and recreational points of interest as well as geographic places, mountain ranges, city points and street names
- Includes integration of basic road network attributes for secure routing for cyclists on the road network
- Shows dense coverage areas, including mountain tops, mountain shelters and cable cars
- Includes BaseCamp™ software for managing data on your GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more
Features coverage for portions of Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Slovenia and full coverage of Lichtenstei
Download Locked Image:
Download UnLocked Image:
Last edited by Pietu; 9th June 2012 at 19:08.