For iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
iFile is a complete file manager and viewer running under user root. iFile gives you full access to your jailbroken device's files, like Finder does on your desktop Mac. iFile is your tool for advanced management and customization of files on your device.
iFile allows fast navigation through the iPhone file system in multiple tabs. You can directly view files of many types, including images, movies, sound, text, HTML, web archives, Microsoft and Apple iWork files, PDFs, and compressed formats.
iFile lets you handle software files and multimedia in flexible ways, including:
* Copy, paste, rename, and move files.
* Edit text files and property lists, such as configuration files.
* Install .deb software packages.
* Pack and unpack ZIPs and other compressed files.
* Import mp3s and other files into your iPod library (using Gremlin2 on iOS 4.x).
iFile also provides easy ways to get files in and out of your device:
* Upload and download files from iFile's built-in web server via a web browser or connecting to it as a network drive (WebDAV).
* Manage, copy, and move files in your Dropbox account.
* Send files as email attachments.
* Mount Apple disk image (DMG) files.
* Send files to iFile on other iDevices via Bluetooth
* Integrates with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
iFile has a free version with basic features. For complete features listed above, you can purchase a license.
See larger Screenshots below
v 1.7.1-1 - Feature and Bugfix Release (iOS 4.x and later)
- Added support for loading MobileSubstrate extension SwipeShiftCaret.dylib.
- Added support for hiding dot files on QNAP NAS (start with :2e).
- Vietnamese Localization added.
- preinst script included in iFile package that kills iFile before installation in Cydia.
- Corrected reformatted preferences view when returning from sub-views.
- Corrected handling of empty file name when creating new file/folder/link to avoid crash.
- Corrected handling special characters in user names in FTP URL's, e.g. email addresses.
- Corrected that Attributes Editor did not close after FTP/Dropbox file renaming (iPhone).
- Corrected that directory listing did not get updated after FTP/Dropbox file renaming (iPad).
- Corrected reading of preferences so that they don't get overwritten by defaults (iOS 4.x).
- Corrected shortened directory listings on FTP servers in case of large number of files./li>
- Corrected bug that not all files of large FTP directories did get copied/moved to local file system.
- Fixed display issue when user rotated the iDevice in a viewer and then returned to file browser.
- Fixed crash while storing a text file in Dropbox from Text Editor.
- Corrected too small display of PDF's on 3rd generation iPad.
- Corrected Image and PDF Viewer to display the images and PDF's fixed centered (iOS 5.x).
- Corrected handling of copying between remote and local file systems in case of using just a single tab.
- Fixed crash in Preferences->Registration Status.
- Fixed crash when deleting files.
[size=3][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by cnrv77; 24th November 2012 at 20:14.