Hi all I bring the N64 emulator for probe playbook already in my playbook and works perfectly, thanks and enjoy this great emulator
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Usage
Download the .bar file and sideload it using the newest DDPB or similar tool.
*Disclaimer: We will not help obtaining games or any other files. Search elsewhere.
- To create the necessary folder structure, run Mupen64Plus-PB before trying to add roms.
- You should be shown an empty dialog box.
- Press “Cancel” and the application will exit.
- Next, connect your PlayBook to your computer or enable wireless sharing.
- Open “My Computer” and select the BlackBerry network drive.
- Navigate to misc/n64/roms/ and copy your legally obtained games here.
- The dialog for picking games will also allow you to change the video plugin or disable the sound. At a minimum, a rom and at most one video plugin need to be used.
To load Hi-Res textures:
- Run the target game first to create the needed folders.
- Find the texture packs online and copy into /misc/n64/hires_texture/[game]
- Start up the game and wait for it to load as it will take longer.
Save/load state buttons are located in the top left/right corners. To hide these, tap the top middle of the screen.
Metricity: Big thanks for his HP Touchpad port and his help.
Jtokarchuk: Providing the icon.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by wolverinehc; 22nd June 2012 at 05:44.