NotifierPro Plus v5.5
Requirements: Android version 2.1 and higher
Overview: NotifierPro displays your notifications with a modern style. NotifierPro greatly improves the way your phone displays notifications.
--== SUPPORT ==--
For more information and a detailled FAQ, go to
If you have any question or suggestion, please contact us.
--== TO ACTIVATE THE SERVICE ==--
To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service « NotifierPro Service » (accessibility services are currently the only way to process notifications on Android systems)
- After installing, click « Open »
- Click « Activate service »
- If it’s not checked, check « Accessibility »
- Check « NotifierPro Service »
Your notifications will now be displayed.
--== HOW TO USE IT ==--
Once you have activated the service and configured the app, your notifications will show up on your screen :
- Click the notification to launch it
- Swipe to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications
Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (Android system doesn’t allow to manually remove notifications from the status bar)
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as <b>MagicLocker</b> or <b>WidgetLocker</b>, the notifications will show <b>above your lockscreen</b>.
--== LITE VS PRO ==--
With the full version of NotifierPro :
- You can <b>choose the position of the notification</b>
- You can <b>choose the duration of the notification</b>, and make it <b>permanent</b>
- You can choose to <b>animate the notifications</b>
- You have access to <b>6 exclusives themes</b>
--== CONFIGURATION ==--
To receive notifications from an app, check it in the « Monitoring » section of the preferences.
Here are some examples of apps to check :
- Missed calls : Will show « Missed call from [caller] »
- Messaging apps (GO SMS, Handsent SMS, Trillian, Facebook Chat, Google Talk, …) : Will show a toast with the ID of the sender and the content of the message
- K-9 Mail : Will show the ID of the sender and the subject of the mail
- Status bar : Will show toasts such as « USB connected », « Battery low » or « Battery fully charged »
- Market : Will show toasts such as « New updates available » or « Download finished »
Apps used on the screenshots :
- MagicLocker with Typophone theme
What's in this version:
- You can now choose the notification ringtone for each app !
- Bug fixes
- Improved UI
- You can now set reminders for each app
- You can now display the time of the notification
- You can now disable notifications during a call
- New screen off only mode : Displays banners only when the screen is locked
- You can now set the banner alpha
- Numerous bug fixes
- Numerous new exciting features, check it out !
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by Panthers_Den; 13th July 2012 at 19:51.