I have found the following tutorial on some other forum where appleorangefruit has written this.
So, I decided to share this tutorial with the members of this forum. I hope this will help to those people who wants to make their own .MIF file.
Remember I am not the author of this tutorial. Therefore all credit goes to its real author appleorangefruit.
Further try this method at your own risk and cost. I’ll not be responsible if some go/happened wrong.
Furthermore as I have earlier mentioned I am not the real author so please don’t ask any question regarding any issue arises during the making of the same.
INSTRUCTION TO CONVERT JPEG TO .MIF
01. Download Sisunpacker--- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
02. Open it press file -- New package -- Empty package
03. Un-tick 3rd edition and tick 5th edition
04. Press content tab in it (which is left to Pkg)
05. Press add entry and choose any random .MIF (Just temporary: You can download it from here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] )
05. Press Ok.
06. Double click on the Content.
07. A window will open with some "Entry 01 xxx KB" , Now Pause, Do not close any window just minimize....
08. Go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
09. Upload a Jpeg image you want to convert it to.MIF
10. Within 4 seconds u will get the output in SVG, download it.
11. Now keep the SVG file and delete the JPEG (now it is of no use)
12. Now open the minimized window of SISunpacker
13. Right click on the content press replace and select your .SVG which you downloaded online after converting.
14. Click OK
15. Press Extract and save to your desktop
16. Now you will get a .MIF image of your JPEG
18. It is very simple but looks complicated
19. Just keep this page open and work simultaneously step by step, it is very easy.