] the legend, whitesyaugi, is back. After a long retirement from hybrid world, I'm back with new hybrid for blackberry bold 9000...
Why Must Use Need For Speed?
1. Faster. like driving a race car
2. Less memory and battery drain
3. 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard OS.
1. Download & Install your standard OS ( Recommended 9000M_v220.127.116.117_P18.104.22.168)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v22.214.171.1247_P126.96.36.199\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete All Files in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v188.8.131.527_P184.108.40.206
Warning : Dont delete folder 9000M_v220.127.116.117_P18.104.22.168. Only Delete all files in that folder.
4. Download, Extract, the hybrid file to folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v22.214.171.1247_P126.96.36.199
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with BBSAK
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. No Need To Shrink. Already shrink by me.
10. After first booting, turn on the radio, run a few second (don't install or restore anything) then do a battery pull
11. After 2nd booting, turn off the Radio - restore your Apps Backup, and install your applications
12. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios back ON,.
and finally, ladies and gentleman, start your engines
Download Here :
Last edited by whitesyaugi; 27th September 2012 at 05:31.