Overtraining Monitor v 1.1.2 (iPhone)
Category: Health & Fitness
Seller: smudge.io PTY LTD
© 2012 smudge.io
LANGUAGES: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Record your resting heart rate and weight to evaluate your fitness to train. Fitness to train can be evaluated based on an increase in resting heart rate, or a decrease in weight. A trend of increasing resting heart rate can also be identified across a series of measurements. The recorded data can be graphed, emailed as a .CSV or managed locally on the iPhone.
The parameters for the warnings are:
- No Training: Change in resting heart rate by amount in settings (default +10bpm) since the last measurement.
- No Training: Change in weight by amount in settings (default -1kg/-2lbs) since the last measurement, in the last two days or less.
- Light Training or Rest: Consistent change in resting heart rate by amount in settings (default +10bpm) over multiple past measurements.
Now allows Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Heart Rate Monitors to send resting heart rate direct to the application.
- iOS 5 or later
- Bluetooth LE enabled device (iPhone 4S/5 or iPad 3rd Generation)
- Bluetooth LE enabled Heart Rate Monitor (Tested with Polar H7, others by demand)
What's new in Version 1.1.2
- Prompt to purchase Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor from Amazon.com
- Add menu item in Settings view to purchase Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor from Amazon.com
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]