Make your friends surprised by smiles in BlackBerryÂ® Messenger and fancy characters in EMAIL, SMS (GSM only), IM and PIN messages and status!
If you have problems with app use "Provide Feedback" button below. Do not post zero star review - we cannot reply to those on AppWorld and so cannot help you with support.
- Unique BBM chat integration
- About 300 Colored Smiles and over 200 flags for BlackBerryÂ® Messenger 5.0
- Integrates to any application
- All supported Unicode symbols and characters
- Several categorized tabs for easy characters access
1. After App Installation you will not see any new application icon
2. Click Menu button and then click âInsert Fancy Charâ menu item
3. Click on any icon to insert to message
4. If application does not support direct integration then selected character will be stored in clipboard and you can paste it later
Q: It inserts ? instead of characters to the SMS
A: Go to options-sms and change encoding from 7bit to SC2. Unless youâre on CDMA version. CDMA SMS is very limited and unfortunately does not support Unicode, although email/pin and others will work.
Q: Can I have more symbols
A: You have to install East Asian Language and Input Support in BlackBerryÂ® Desktop Manager.
Those Asian fonts have all Unicode characters required. This applies to 5.0 OS mostly. Older devices may lack some symbols.
Q: Why cannot I see colored Smiles and Flags?
A: Those colored smiles works exclusively in BlackBerryÂ® Messenger 220.127.116.11 so make sure you update your BlackBerryÂ® Messenger first if needed (Secured URL). You cannot insert colored smiles to any other app except BlackBerryÂ® Messenger.
File Size: 1792 KB
Required: 5.0.0 or higher
Download Fancy Characters v5.1.2
OTA OS 5.0
OTA OS 6.0 - 7.xx
Offline OS 5.0
Offline OS 6.0 - 7.xx
BlackBerry App World